Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This Year We have so Much to be Thankful for!


As we get closer to Thanksgiving & Christmas, I have really been reflecting back & thinking about all I have to be thankful for this year! Last year about this time is when we really started thinking & praying about starting the process to adopt Baby # 2...never imagining that in a few short months, we would be holding our precious baby & getting ready to take him home from the hospital! What a blessing our sweet Caleb has been! It is going to be a FUN Christmas this year with a nine month old & 2 1/2 year old! They keep me busy but I am loving every minute of it!! I am getting really excited about getting my house all decorated for Christmas, spending time with as many of our friends & family as possible & sending out Christmas cards & updates to those we may not get to see! My favorite card making site is Shutterfly!! I have used them to make an adoption profile book, photo books, adoption announcements, invitations & Christmas cards & they are just the best!!! There are so many choices for gift items too! I love making the photo books as birth mom gifts & grandmaw gifts. We are having Christmas pictures taken this weekend & then I can't wait to get to work creating our cards! Here are two of my favorite!


Shutterfly always has great promotions & specials & shipping is pretty fast! Check them out on Facebook here or go directly to their website here.

You can EVEN try them for FREE by making your own 5 X 7 card & just paying the 99 cents shipping by entering the code: CARD4U at checkout!

Are you a blogger? You can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly.com. Find out how here!

No comments:

Post a Comment